Welcome to Hillis Family Dental
COVID-19 Welocme Back Letter
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal schedules and routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety & health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our office and you may have seen this during your visits. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care it is both safe and comfortable. While preparing to welcome patients back, we wanted to take a moment to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We monitor the actions of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are always current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help further protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive at the office we have hand sanitizer we will ask you to use. You will also find some in the reception area and at other areas in the office to use as needed.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for some social distancing between patients. As a result, you may find that you have fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to schedule more time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 636-970-7902 or visit our website at www.hillisfamilydental.com.
Thank you for being a being a patient and choosing Hillis Family Dental! We greatly value our community of patients and your trust and loyalty—we look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Amanda Hillis and Team
Dentist in St. Peters, MO
Our locally-owned, family dental practice office is proud to our local community. We value each of our patients and strive to make sure that you are comfortable during your appointment. You experience at Hillis Family Dentistry will include:
- Committed Staff - The excellent staff of dental professionals, led by our dentist, Dr. Amanda M. Hillis, are committed to providing all patients at our St. Peters, MO office with exemplary, quality care!
- Cost-Effective Treatment - Our private, locally owned dental practice is able to offer you cost-effective, quality dentistry as well as financially flexible payment contracts that put YOU and your oral health needs first!
- Patient Education - We are a resource for the community and aim to keep you informed of your oral health risks, habits to maintain a healthy mouth, and treatment plans that keep in mind how to best address any dental procedures you may need, emphasizing how we can best work it out with your insurance, personal preferences, and any financial limitations.
- Financial Responsibility - As a dental office, we ensure, prior to undergoing any dental procedure, that each patient understands his/her financial responsibility.
- Insurance - We are committed to helping you get the most out of your insurance coverage, answer claim questions, or discuss the ins-and-outs of your insurance coverage. It is our goal to help you understand how your insurance plays an important role in the treatment plan process, as well as what your insurance is estimated to cover.
- Helpful Front Desk - Our Front Desk staff is eager to answer your insurance, financial, and scheduling questions.
It is a part of our mission to dispel common anxiety from visiting the dentist, and we hope to make your dental appointment a stress-free part of your day that positively contributes to your health.Visit our Contact Us page to learn how you earn rewards when you refer new patients!
Dental Services & Procedures that Benefit You!
We offer an array of dental services including some listed below. These services are valuable tools in the fight for healthy mouths & dental wellness. Unsure about how to get started or what services you need? Contact our front desk team at (636) 970-7902 to learn more about our services, as well to receive feedback regarding any dental concerns that may be causing you pain or sensitivity.
- Porcelain Crowns
- Night Guards
- Partial Dentures
- Nitrous Oxide
- Snore Appliances
- In-Office & Take-Home Tooth Whitening
- Partial Dentures
- Specialist Referrals
- Periodontal Cleanings & Maintenance
At Hillis Family Dental, we know that keeping a bright, healthy smile is no small task. To help you mantain white teeth, we offer several different in-office and take-home teeth whitening options. At your next visit, ask our team members about these different options, including quick in-office whitening that can be done following your dental exam.
Some of the teeth whitening solutions that we currently offer include:
Custom Bleaching Trays
The dental office of Hillis Family Dental is located in St. Peters, MO. Our team is happy to welcome new faces as well as catch-up with long-time patients! We emphasize an individualized approach where many dynamic factors play a part in the state of your oral health.
Our approach emphasizes:
- Understanding each patient's oral health, and, in particular, areas of concern as it relates to your overall health & wellness.
- Identifying best-fit treatment options that effectively address a patient's oral health needs as it relates to financial limitations or insurance limitations.
- Providing visual aids & imagery of your teeth & mouth with effective tools like our Schick 33 sensors,ensuring accurate diagnoses that could help avoid unnecessary procedures that may be preventable with a change in habits.
- Informing you of effective methods to maintain your oral health for the long-term and referring you to dental resources.
- Eliciting patient feedback and ensuring patient comfort in order to de-emphasize stress & anxiety during your visits. At our office you are not just another mouth! Our team is proud to get to know you and provide you quality dental care for years to come!
Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any dental problems you may be experiencing. Our team members are happy to assist you with your scheduling needs or insurance questions!
We are a general dental office that accepts patients of all ages. We are proud members of our local community, committed to putting you, the patient, first. Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care, a relationship we truly value and hope is life-long!