Welcome to Hillis Family Dental
Dentist in St. Peters, MO
Our locally-owned, family dental practice office is proud to our local community. We value each of our patients and strive to make sure that you are comfortable during your appointment. You experience at Hillis Family Dentistry will include:
- Committed Staff - The excellent staff of dental professionals, led by our dentist, Dr. Amanda M. Hillis, are committed to providing all patients at our St. Peters, MO office with exemplary, quality care!
- Cost-Effective Treatment - Our private, locally owned dental practice is able to offer you cost-effective, quality dentistry as well as financially flexible payment contracts that put YOU and your oral health needs first!
- Patient Education - We are a resource for the community and aim to keep you informed of your oral health risks, habits to maintain a healthy mouth, and treatment plans that keep in mind how to best address any dental procedures you may need, emphasizing how we can best work it out with your insurance, personal preferences, and any financial limitations.
- Financial Responsibility - As a dental office, we ensure, prior to undergoing any dental procedure, that each patient understands his/her financial responsibility.
- Insurance - We are committed to helping you get the most out of your insurance coverage, answer claim questions, or discuss the ins-and-outs of your insurance coverage. It is our goal to help you understand how your insurance plays an important role in the treatment plan process, as well as what your insurance is estimated to cover.
- Helpful Front Desk - Our Front Desk staff is eager to answer your insurance, financial, and scheduling questions.
It is a part of our mission to dispel common anxiety from visiting the dentist, and we hope to make your dental appointment a stress-free part of your day that positively contributes to your health.Visit our Contact Us page to learn how you earn rewards when you refer new patients!
Dental Services & Procedures that Benefit You!
We offer an array of dental services including some listed below. These services are valuable tools in the fight for healthy mouths & dental wellness. Unsure about how to get started or what services you need? Contact our front desk team at (636) 970-7902 to learn more about our services, as well to receive feedback regarding any dental concerns that may be causing you pain or sensitivity.
- Porcelain Crowns
- Night Guards
- Partial Dentures
- Nitrous Oxide
- Snore Appliances
- In-Office & Take-Home Tooth Whitening
- Partial Dentures
- Specialist Referrals
- Periodontal Cleanings & Maintenance
At Hillis Family Dental, we know that keeping a bright, healthy smile is no small task. To help you mantain white teeth, we offer several different in-office and take-home teeth whitening options. At your next visit, ask our team members about these different options, including quick in-office whitening that can be done following your dental exam.
Some of the teeth whitening solutions that we currently offer include:
Custom Bleaching Trays
The dental office of Hillis Family Dental is located in St. Peters, MO. Our team is happy to welcome new faces as well as catch-up with long-time patients! We emphasize an individualized approach where many dynamic factors play a part in the state of your oral health.
Our approach emphasizes:
- Understanding each patient's oral health, and, in particular, areas of concern as it relates to your overall health & wellness.
- Identifying best-fit treatment options that effectively address a patient's oral health needs as it relates to financial limitations or insurance limitations.
- Providing visual aids & imagery of your teeth & mouth with effective tools like our Schick 33 sensors,ensuring accurate diagnoses that could help avoid unnecessary procedures that may be preventable with a change in habits.
- Informing you of effective methods to maintain your oral health for the long-term and referring you to dental resources.
- Eliciting patient feedback and ensuring patient comfort in order to de-emphasize stress & anxiety during your visits. At our office you are not just another mouth! Our team is proud to get to know you and provide you quality dental care for years to come!
Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any dental problems you may be experiencing. Our team members are happy to assist you with your scheduling needs or insurance questions!
We are a general dental office that accepts patients of all ages. We are proud members of our local community, committed to putting you, the patient, first. Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care, a relationship we truly value and hope is life-long!